The resource center has important information on the use of RefWorks.
It is very important to open your own account to be able to use RefWorks properly!
RefWorks is an online writing manager designed to help researchers gather, manage and share all types of information, in addition to generate citations and bibliographies. All under one roof!
This is a great tool to use. Watch the tutorials and information resources available to work smarter with RefWorks! For additional help on using RefWorks, contact Patricia email@example.com in the library.
1. Open your own account. This will help you go back and add, edit, use your references anytime, anywhere!
2. Customize your settings and create folders for the research topics you are working on.
3. Download 'Write-N-Cite' to your computer. This tool will help you manage your in-text citations.
4. Download 'Grab-It' to your computer. This helps you grab information from varied web pages.
5. Import references using various means.
4. Create your bibliography.